Remove this ad

American, Japanese, European.....All Custom Streetbikes welcome!

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#21 [url]

Feb 18 11 4:33 AM

Not even if you made your own zbars? :)
[image]

-corn

My thoughts xcept, I like pre made ones.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Mar 9 11 1:19 PM

Here's a little something I'm working on. XS650, 750 big bore. Mono Shocked, GSXR arm, Daytona forks, Legend TT spoke wheels. 70's Suzuki tank and a custom tail. Finaly got it into a solid roller the other night. Now it's time to finish everything else.

Build it, Ride it, Live it. www.streetkore.net

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Mar 15 11 9:32 AM

heres mine  made the sissy bar using the neighbor`s new dumpster , shaped the seat pan,p-pad and back rest on the same dumpster and a ball on the back of my shitty ol truck , then sewed it all by hand. made the pipe out of the stock head pipes and some 3 in pipe . not the best but we do what we can  

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 13 11 7:17 AM

this is my first. 80 gs1000. 90s gxsr 750 front end,  wheels, brakes, and rearsets. probably get around to some motor work one of these days.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#33 [url]

Apr 16 11 10:23 AM

my bike.  89FZR.  Aquired it last year for two thirty packs of PBR and a pizza.  It's been fun transforming it to a streetfighter.  Nothing to fancy yet. Pro taper bars, cut the can in half, water bottle rad overflow, tail section off of a 78 KZ650.  Just got a new sprocket set- 1 down in front-2 up in back.  I want to go trend humper and put some 50/50 tires on it, help with the urban enduro kick I'm currently on...

This is most definitely a low budget build, but it's fun.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Mar 11 13 5:28 PM

OK, let's try to get this shit moving again.  I've had it with the other Chopper sites. 

Got rid of that old Ironhead I posted about and now have these...

1992 Brat Sporty 1200

And a 1976 Honda CB750 Chop.  Was my daily last year (2012) and I'm just about done with some changes, namely a 5 1/2 foot tall custom Sissy.  My design, my buddies welding skills.

NHMike: Hardcore since 1973

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help